DERMOVA HYDRATING ACNE SERUM
A hyaluronic acid serum specially formulated with melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil that helps lessen acne lesions, while also reduces swelling associated with inflammatory acne. Tea tree oil is a popular ingredient for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is also known to help calm redness, swelling, and inflammation, also can reduce acne scars, and leaving you with smooth, clear skin. This Dermova Hydrating Acne Serum comes with smaller molecules that can penetrate deep into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Smaller molecules penetrate deep into the skin.
- Deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients.
- More targeted to specific skin care concerns, like wrinkles, acne, pigmentation or uneven skin tone.
- Only a tiny amount is needed.
- Weightless feel.
- Serum can contain up to 70% active ingredients.
Niacinamide: Reduces inflammation and sebum production.
Tea Tree Oil: Reduces redness and acne scars.
Witch Hazel: Reduces skin irritation acne and lesions.
Panthenol: Improves hydration, elasticity, and smoothes appearance.
Hyaluronic Acid: Reduces the sign of aging.
Calendula Flower: Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial.
Chamomile Flower: Antiseptic and antioxidant.
Rehmannia Chinensis Root: Reduces acne and increases hydration.